Jethro CEO Eli Singer discusses the transition from traditional EDWs to Hadoop and the resulting latency issues. He discusses why this is problematic for Business Intelligence use cases and the ideal SQL-on-Hadoop architecture to solve this problem. Eli tells how to enable Tableau, Qlik and MicroStrategy to deliver business users an interactive business intelligence on Hadoop experience.
- Jethro CEO Eli Singer Discusses Transitioning from Traditional Data Warehouses to the Modern Big Data EraApril 25, 2017 - 12:39 pm
- Solving Common BI on Hadoop Performance PitfallsApril 4, 2017 - 11:00 am
- Don’t Jump from the BI on Hadoop Ship Just Yet—You’ll Find Challenges Moving Business Intelligence ElsewhereMarch 28, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- Jethro 3.0 Sneak Peek WebinarMarch 3, 2017 - 10:15 am
- On-Demand Webinar: How Tata Communications Uses Jethro to Deliver Interactive BI on HadoopJanuary 20, 2017 - 9:42 am