Jethro CEO Eli Singer discusses the transition from traditional EDWs to Hadoop and the resulting latency issues. He discusses why this is problematic for Business Intelligence use cases and the ideal SQL-on-Hadoop architecture to solve this problem. Eli tells how to enable Tableau, Qlik and MicroStrategy to deliver business users an interactive business intelligence on Hadoop experience.
- On-Demand Webinar: How Tata Communications Uses Jethro to Deliver Interactive BI on HadoopJanuary 20, 2017 - 9:42 am
- Easy Steps for Jethro DeploymentDecember 20, 2016 - 4:27 pm
- 5 Reasons Business Intelligence on Hadoop Projects FailDecember 6, 2016 - 11:37 am
- Webinar: Advancing From Tableau Extracts to Live Connect on HadoopNovember 4, 2016 - 9:31 am
- Eli Singer Discusses How to Make Business Intelligence Work on HadoopNovember 1, 2016 - 12:07 pm