Jethro CEO Eli Singer discusses the transition from traditional EDWs to Hadoop and the resulting latency issues. He discusses why this is problematic for Business Intelligence use cases and the ideal SQL-on-Hadoop architecture to solve this problem. Eli tells how to enable Tableau, Qlik and MicroStrategy to deliver business users an interactive business intelligence on Hadoop experience.
- Define and Create External Tables in Jethro 3July 11, 2017 - 2:10 pm
- Applying Big Data to tame Manufacturing ComplexityJuly 5, 2017 - 11:26 am
- Now Releasing Jethro ManagerJune 20, 2017 - 11:48 am
- Hadoop Summit San JoseJune 12, 2017 - 3:09 pm
- Symphony Health + Jethro Presentation at Qlik Qonnections 2017May 30, 2017 - 1:54 pm