RD Office: Ra’anana, Israel
Senior Software Engineer
- 3 – 5 years of software development experience in C++ on Linux/Unix·
- Object Oriented Design/Objected Oriented Concepts
- Strong data structures and algorithms understanding
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of multi-threading and multicore architecture
- Strong communication skills, English included.
Technical Content Manager
Jethro, a database acceleration start-up, is looking for a technical writer to add to its team. The ideal candidate will have technical understanding about databases and computing and a love of tech and data. This person will report to the COO and interface with the Head of Marketing and developers.
The role includes:
Creating/editing/collaborating on/brainstorming technical content including but not limited to:
- Technical website and blog content
- Use Cases
- White Papers
- Data/Info Sheets
- Snackable technical content
Please apply with a cover letter, CV and technical writing sample.
Job Type: Full-time
Headquarters: New York City
Sales Manager (New York, NY)
Jethro is a fast-growing, VC-funded startup on the cutting-edge of big data. We’ve developed a sophisticated technology that solves an acute business pain for thousands of companies — and many thousands to come. We make querying vast amount of data (and we’re talking vast) a day-to-day, productive business activity. That’s not trivial.
What’s also not trivial is the kind of sales person we need to get the word out about this breakthrough. We’re looking for an experienced sales professional who is excited about closing deals for a technical product that makes a profound business impact.
This is an opportunity to join a game-changing startup at an early stage in which you can make your mark.
- Follow up on qualified opportunities and convert them to cusotmers
- Interact over the phone with prospects to advance POCs and complete sales process
- Identify decision makes and communicate JethroData;s product offering and benefits and provide effective product demos
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, database updates
- Track and measure daily sales goals and metrics
- Provide feedback to assist executives in company growth
- Recognize and execute up-sell opportunities
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
Undergraduate degree in business or other related field
Previous business-to-business over the phone technology sales experience (3+ yrs.)
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Outstanding phone skills
Domain knowledge in Data and BI – a strong advantage
Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment from decisions makers
Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
Ability to work in collaboration with Sales Engineers