Jethro CEO Eli Singer discusses the transition from traditional EDWs to Hadoop and the resulting latency issues. He discusses why this is problematic for Business Intelligence use cases and the ideal SQL-on-Hadoop architecture to solve this problem. Eli tells how to enable Tableau, Qlik and MicroStrategy to deliver business users an interactive business intelligence on Hadoop experience.
- Jethro CEO Eli Singer Explains Making BI Work on Hadoop at Strata Hadoop NYCOctober 19, 2017 - 2:43 pm
- Hortonworks Partners with Jethro Data to Deliver Interactive BI on HadoopOctober 10, 2017 - 12:45 pm
- Webinar: Enterprise Interactive BI on Hadoop with Data Realty and TableauSeptember 19, 2017 - 9:41 pm
- Can Your Grandpa’s OLAP do Big Data BI?August 17, 2017 - 5:32 pm
- Webinar: Under the BI on Big Data Hood with Symphony Healthy and QlikAugust 16, 2017 - 5:09 pm