Jethro CEO Eli Singer discusses the transition from traditional EDWs to Hadoop and the resulting latency issues. He discusses why this is problematic for Business Intelligence use cases and the ideal SQL-on-Hadoop architecture to solve this problem. Eli tells how to enable Tableau, Qlik and MicroStrategy to deliver business users an interactive business intelligence on Hadoop experience.
- Can Your Grandpa’s OLAP do Big Data BI?August 17, 2017 - 5:32 pm
- Webinar: Under the BI on Big Data Hood with Symphony Healthy and QlikAugust 16, 2017 - 5:09 pm
- Define and Create External Tables in Jethro 3July 11, 2017 - 2:10 pm
- Applying Big Data to tame Manufacturing ComplexityJuly 5, 2017 - 11:26 am
- Now Releasing Jethro ManagerJune 20, 2017 - 11:48 am