In this on-demand webinar, Jethro CTO Boaz Raufman and Jethro CEO Eli Singer discuss the performance benefits of adding auto microcubes to the processing framework in Jethro 2.0. They discuss how the auto microcubes working in tandem with full indexing and a smart caching engine deliver a consistently interactive-speed business intelligence experience across most scenarios and use cases. The main use case they discuss is querying data on Hadoop directly from a BI tool such as Tableau or Qlik.
- Can Your Grandpa’s OLAP do Big Data BI?August 17, 2017 - 5:32 pm
- Webinar: Under the BI on Big Data Hood with Symphony Healthy and QlikAugust 16, 2017 - 5:09 pm
- Define and Create External Tables in Jethro 3July 11, 2017 - 2:10 pm
- Applying Big Data to tame Manufacturing ComplexityJuly 5, 2017 - 11:26 am
- Now Releasing Jethro ManagerJune 20, 2017 - 11:48 am